Rates (as of 1/1/2016)
- Psychotherapy intake/initial assessment – $250
- Psychotherapy session – $150-$180
- Psychological or psychoeducational assessments – the cost varies depending on the nature of the evaluation and is based on an hourly rate of $175. Please inquire directly about the estimated total cost for an assessment.
I am an in-network provider for Pacific Source, Reliant Behavioral Health, and First Choice Health. I am an out-of-network provider with Regence/Blue Cross Blue Shield.
Many health care plans plans provide out-of-network mental health benefits. For all other insurance companies, I can provide you with a statement with all information necessary to submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
Please confirm your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much does my plan cover for an out-of-network provider?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Please remember that you, not the insurance company, are ultimately responsible for paying the fees that we have agreed upon.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis and based upon need.
Payments are due at the time of service and may be made by cash, check, or credit/debit card. When applicable, co-payments and co-insurance are expected at the time of service.
Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you do not provide 24 hours notice or if you do not arrive for your scheduled appointment you will be required to pay the full cost of the treatment as scheduled. Insurance will not reimburse for missed sessions.